STEP 1: TEST DRIVE
WELCOME True Success Plan. Before buying a new car or purchasing a house it is important that you do so research; get the facts . The same holds true when researching a business vehicle. You want to make sure you choose a business vehicle that will put you on the road to financial freedom . You need a reliable business vehicle that is equipped with a system for success.
WATCH VIDEO: Facts about Direct Selling/Network Marketing
WATCH VIDEO: Robert Kiyosaki Describes the Perfect Business
- Over the last twenty years, network marketing has created more millionaires than any other industry.
- One out of every two adult american has purchased goods from a direct sales representative
- Today 15 million network marketing representatives generate over $30 billion in sales
- Corporate America eliminates 1500 jobs daily.
- 71% of traditional new businesses fail after one year.
- Experts estimate that by 2015, 50% of American households will be involved in a home-based business.
Business ExpertsNetwork marketing is based purely on relationship selling, which is the state of the art in selling today. Small and large companies throughout the country and the world are realizing that individuals selling to their friends and associates is the future of sales, because the critical element in buying is trust."
- Brian Tracy, Author and Motivational Speaker
"I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below."
- Donald Trump, American Business Magnate
"Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth."
- Robert Kiyosaki, Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's effort than 100% of my own efforts." - J. Paul Getty, American Industrialist
"Do not wait: the time will never be 'just right'. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along."
- Napoleon Hill, Author of Think and Grow Rich